We provide guitars, equipment and access to tuition and support, free at the point of use to ensure that guitar playing is accessible to all young people. The benefits from guitar playing for a young person and the opportunities that can arise from playing are many.
We are currently converting a double-decker Bus (We call it the Number 12) into a recording studio, practice studio, guitar tech workshop, learning space and meeting place to enable use to engage young people at multiple locations in the community across Scotland and in future, across the UK and Europe.
We would love to feature your equipment on our Studio Bus of course, so any help would be appreciated. We would also be pleased to work with you if you want to cover / feature our story as it develops.
We would love to include your organisation in some way on our bus and at our launch event. This could be for example through equipment, branding and promotion and sponsorship. To have you involved in some way would mean a lot to our organisation at this stage of our development. Ideas could include:
- Promotion and use of your equipment on our Studio Bus
- Sponsorship of future events
- e.g. Our “Evening with” programme with well-known guitar players in small intimate venues with dinner and drinks, sofa interviews and then live performances.
- Branding or part branding of our Studio Bus
- Featured artists on our YouTube Channel featuring your equipment
- Product reviews and launches
- Sponsorship of young musicians
- bands and solo-artists covering a diverse range of guitar playing
- a video wall with guitar players sharing their stories of what inspired them to play guitar
- Guitar Tech demonstrations.
- A live Riff Quiz – You know the Riff, but can you answer the question
- A silent auction
- Assorted Guitar related art and merchandise
We would love to discuss opportunities with the appropriate people in your Marketing / Corporate Social Responsibility Team.